Alabama down payment assistance programs have outstanding offers and ensures that all achieve their dreams of having a home.
These Alabama down payment assistance programs are available to all first time home buyers. The primary reason behind these programs is to help make homes affordable to all. In addition, the Alabama down payment assistance programs have ensured that many people to achieve their dreams with ease.
However, these programs do have eligibility qualification requirements. People who have not owned a house in Alabama in the last three years are eligible.
Alabama Down Payment Assistance Programs:
Step Up Program The Step Up Mortgage program is designed to help any home buyer who has the ability to pay a mortgage, but needs Alabama down payment support. The program works to secure Alabama down payment funds with a 10 year second mortgage and combined 30 year, fixed rate first mortgage. Loans must be acquired through a participating lender. To qualify, a Alabama borrowers annual household income cannot, under any circumstance, exceed $97,300 and the Alabama borrower must have a credit score higher than 620.
- Alabama Mortgage Credit Certificate
- Birmingham NHS Inc Down Payment Assistance Program
- Tuscaloosa Home Purchase Assistance Program
Alabama Housing Agencies:
- Alabama Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities
- Eufaula Housing Authority
- Alabama Housing Authority
- Alexander City Housing Authority
- Anniston Housing Authority
- Bessemer Housing Authority
- Florence Housing Authority
- Foley Housing Authority
- Housing Authority of the Birmingham District
- Montgomery Housing Authority