South Dakota has several down payment assistance programs that allow people to purchase homes by providing access to cash, grants, credits and loans to buy now rather than waiting for a later date. There are several programs in South Dakota with varying levels of down payment assistance. Each program has different guidelines.
People buying homes for the first time may take advantage of the South Dakota down payment assistance. Like in many other states, for first time home buyers to qualify for the program, they must have owned a property for the last three years. This is also open for all who have owned a property for the last 3 years.
Statewide Programs, for instance, the Governors House program that provide affordable homes income qualified families and individuals. The Down Payment Assistance Program in South Dakota is good news for the people who want to own a home for the first time but lack the assistance in terms of down payment and closing cost. Want to own a home in South Dakota? Try the Down Payment Assistance Program in South Dakota.
Below is a list of South Dakota Down Payment Assistance Programs:
- Sioux Falls Housing and Redevelopment Comm
- Pennington County Hsg and Redevel Comm
- South Dakota Housing Authority
- Homebuyers Assistance Program City of Sioux Falls
- Fixed Rate Plus Program
- Multi-County Neighborhood Housing Services of Black Hills Down Payment and Closing Costs Assistance Program
- South Dakota Down Payment Assistance Programs
- South Dakota Housing Development Authority